TOP TEN WAYS THE COMPUTER HAS EFFECTED PAINTERS.
10. You know how to spell "Lohmuller."
9. When you make a mistake in painting, you look for the "delete" brush.
8. You think the primary colors are red, blue, and GREEN.
7. You start painting with little tiny dots.
6. Who needs frames when you got a Web site?
5. You check your Ebay item every hour on the hour.
4. You're on a first name basis with Cheap Joe.
3. You have more worn out computer hardware than worn out brushes.
2. You worry about getting the right northern light on your MONITOR.
1. One word--E-MAIL.